If you are looking for some professional design tips to make your small bathroom better, you have come to just the right place. At Bathroom Galore, we are bathroom installation specialists in Centurion. We are often looking for ways in which to help our clients capitalise on the space that they have available and end up with a bathroom that they simply adore. Below are a few tips that can help you to save on space in a small bathroom and still have the dreamiest of bathrooms to enjoy.
• Consider a corner sink – when space is of the essence, even a pedestal sink can take up too much. A corner sink will be out of the way and free up the main bathroom area space for you. This type of bathroom installation will free up the flow of traffic through the bathroom too.
• Use a floating vanity – you will find that mounting a vanity to the wall will immediately create the feeling of more space. It will also free up floor and some wall space for you to work with.
• Large scale patterns create the feeling of space – When painting and decorating, think of large patterns or wide horizontal stripes for the walls. The bathroom will remain the same in size, but it will certainly look bigger.
• Use a shower-bath combination – This is a popular bathroom installation in Centurion. Apartments, flats, granny flats and generally properties that have started incorporating smaller bathroom spaces certainly benefit from this particular feature. If you are worried about how it will look, a modern glass panel door on the side of the bath to stop splashing and over-spray will lend itself to a very trendy and upmarket appeal.
• Keep the towel rails out of the way – In very small spaces where every little bit counts, consider mounting the towel rails in out-of-the-way places, such as the door or above the bath.
When remodelling your bathroom or even creating a brand new bathroom space, a lot of the end result will depend on the actual items that you install. With our bathroom installations in Centurion, we often advise clients to seek out products that will truly fit the space available. For instance, in a small bathroom space, you won’t make use of a spacious Victorian bath. Select your bath tub, wash hand basin, shower, toilet, vanities and similar according to your available space.
At Bathroom Galore, we are bathroom renovation specialists with 14 years of experience to offer. We have seen some of the best bathroom design products on the market, and have worked with bathroom installations in Centurion of all types and sizes. If you would like to learn more about our services and our range of products, or if you would like more tips and advice on making the most of your small bathroom space, take the time to contact us today.
We are available via email or telephone, and look forward to assisting you with all of your bathroom design needs.